Monday, November 29, 2010

Wyoming Snow!


The heavy snows have come early here in Wyoming.
This morning I trudged my way through over a foot of snow to reach my shop where I create my pipes.
Shoveling snow is almost an every day occurrence here and the snows build to over two hundred inches before winters end.

As I am digging my way to my shop door I wonder who will find my lifeless body sticking out of a snow bank do to a massive coronary.
It is funny how you never really know just how out of shape you are until you are knee deep in snow with a shovel in your hand cursing every minute.





Don't get me wrong, I love winter in Wyoming and it is something most people will only see in their favorite made for T.V. Christmas movie.



The photo's here are of my workshop and a photo of my driveway in the front of my house.
If you ever make it to Wyoming in winter you will find a winter wonderland that is one of the most beautiful places on earth.


Just prepare yourself to also find a crazy pipe maker sticking out of a snow bank, with one final curse word on his lips and gripping a much hated snow shovel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment